2/16/17

seems that I'm blocked from some international news sites at the moment,
but not all - 

the fact that a Sufi shrine was targeted today while I was putting some thoughts down on paper makes me feel sick to my stomach - numbness in extremities- ringing in my ears - going to burn as many candles as I can today - read and write as much poetry as I can today - draw until I run out of ink today- play guitar and dance alone to the sounds of the birds above - skipping the standard meals today.

Not to imply that a personal fast will change the pain people are experiencing a great distance away - or that tea lights can erase individual trauma or bring people back to the realm that they were pre-maturely torn from - but I don't need the nutrients right now- and I can't handle knowing how many people in the world are dying because of greed ignorance fear and lies.

























Everything posted here,

music wise,

is for preview purposes.





If you find yourself seriously diggin' the tunes,

toss some dollars out there for tangible copies!





(love)