started this, thinking that it would be a consistent motivating factor in terms of sharing creations
as well as an easy way of extending various collection of recorded material to different ears
though I've allowed myself to fall away from the world existing within machines
I'm not denying the usefulness of computers, as tools,
but have fallen out of the habit of daily check ins and systematic typing on account that the charger for my personal computer was destroyed long ago and have long been distracted by other "priorities".
A friend's machine allows me to snap a few views from the room I've been sleeping in this past week,
I'm glad that they exist, computers that is, it's just nice to remember to remove yourself occasionally if you can..thinking out loud as the floor shimmers with warm tones two layers down,
( t h a n k y o u )
Somehow it has happened that September is again in full swing,
the trash piles have done their stacking and gone through various degrees of disintegration over the past few weeks, sharp drop in temperature and the influx of new students in the area lets my mind drift easier than expected to thoughts of the woods,
and wondering how this winter will play out..
I write mainly to say that no pregnant women are safe in my presence
as I will probably infect their unborn babies somehow
with the chicken pox virus and might destroy their eyesight // unintentionally
The strange bumps that decided to greet the sunshine
with me - a few mornings ago are NOT in fact bug related. ( p h e w )
I N S T E A D!
S h i n g l e s !
Which is a little intense,
but somehow less terrifying than tiny mites crawling around under my skin and terrorizing me in the night. I get to relish this strange skin experience well into the daylight hours as well! Joy!
O hh the wonders of the human body!
.
-
►
2017
(72)
- December (2)
- August (3)
- July (4)
- June (1)
- May (2)
- April (2)
- March (16)
- February (15)
- January (27)
-
►
2012
(31)
- December (3)
- November (1)
- October (8)
- September (5)
- August (1)
- June (3)
- May (2)
- April (2)
- March (2)
- February (3)
- January (1)
Everything posted here,
music wise,
is for preview purposes.
If you find yourself seriously diggin' the tunes,
toss some dollars out there for tangible copies!
(love)


